Newbie here

1. Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself
    I've been lurking here for a while I used to be a Dooney girl but now I'm hooked on Coach I got my first one for myself for Christmas I'm really bad about posting pics. I hit the Waterloo outlet today and lets just say I was bad I got an awesome leather swing and a wristlet and a wallet. Have a great New Year Everyone
  2. Welcome. Congrats on your new buys!! You will love it here, it's a bit addicting. It's just everyones so friendly, helpful, & encouraging. Happy new year!
  3. Congratulations and welcome!
  4. welcome my coach sister !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Im new also! Hope to see you around :smile:
  6. welcome!

and when you get the hang of posting pics, we'd all love to see your new loot! aren't the outlets just terribly wonderful?!

7. Too wonderful for you.:supacool:
  8. exactly.

(and i shall step away and try to not get the wrath of elongreach...:sweatdrop:)
  9. welcome!! Congrats on all your stuff, I know you will enjoy!!!
  10. Congrats on your haul and welcome!
  11. Welcome! I too am a bit of a newbie. You will love it here. It's a great place and a bit enabling.

12. Welcome and congrats!
  13. I'm also new here and can't wait to see your new buys :yes:
  14. Hello! I am pretty much a lurker and post a few times a month! Lots to learn here! My passions are Coach and LV! Enjoy and welcome! :smile:
  15. Welcome!

This place is VERY addicting...I'm a "newbie" too...and look how many posts I have already!