Newbie Here!!!!

1. I am new to this site and would like to say hello to everyone. I was introduced to this site by someone and I am hoping I will get alot of info and tips about bags and purses. :yes:
  2. Welcome!!
  3. Hi Bella! I'm new here too..! :smile:
    Stumbled into this site last night and now it's stored under my "Favourites".. It's just so great to see the other ladies with same a prove to my hubby that I'm not the only one..hehe.. ;p
    Cheers! ;)
  4. Welcome, Bella & Ibiza - this forum can get very addictive :smile: And this from someone with no interest in bags until a year ago ...
  5. Thaks ladies!!! I found out about this site by someone. My husband is going to faint when he finds out that I am member of this site because he knows I have a serious bag addiction.:smile:
  6. Hi, Bella! I'm new, also, and have learned a lot in just a month.

I'm trying very hard to tell what kind of bag is in the photo. BV, possibly? I'm not a longtime bag addict--it's a recent affliction, so I don't know too many bag styles at a glance.

7. Hello to you too.:smile: You got it. It is Bottega Vennetta.
  8. Bella, I just saw your reply in another thread regarding the bag. It is a gorgeous Bottega Veneta, my all time favorite designer. I don't have anything to compare to the one in your avatar, but I have some nice vintage ones and a couple new smaller ones plus a wallet.
  9. Welcome!!!:welcome:

10. Thanks!!! I Love BV products so much. I would really like to have some vintage ones as well.
  11. Hiya, I'm new too.

My interest piqued with LV when Graffiti came out but I decided it was a luxury I could not afford.

Then when cherry blossoms and multicolor came out it was a luxury I had to afford.

I curbed my addiction for a little while, but I find myself here and unable to stay away from the allure of Louis Vuitton.

I try to buy other designers but I don't get the same rush I get from a new LV. I'm helplessly and hopelessly lost in this adiction.
  12. Welcome and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!
  13. Welcome!
  14. Welcome aboard! You'll love it here!!!
  15. Aww, thanks alot!!!!!:smile: