newbie and some amore pictures :)

1. I'm Aimee and i'm pretty new to the purse forum, although I got my first Tokidoki bag last summer. It was my ONLY until yesterday when my Amore Gioco and Denaro finally arrived in the mail :smile: I've wanted more over the past year, but I didn't really have the money for it and had a brief obsessive stint with Vera Bradley bags/accessories. I sold 3 of those to help pay for my new stuff, haha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It truly is Amore for me :heart:

I'm currently unemployed but i'm hoping to find a job soon because I have a growing wishlist...uh oh.

2. I see you're a cactus dogs fan like me. :heart: Very cool denaro.

I'm unemployed as well, looking for a job to pay for my new obsession. :push:

3. The best part? The print placement was sheer luck since I ordered from the Nordstrom website. When I opened the box I nearly passed out :drool:

4. Wow, that is luck...
    They are so expensive there's no way I'm gonna buy one sight unseen, even though with amore you can't really go wrong, but I did see a Buon Viaggo that had 4 dogs all in the corners and cut off, it was really sad.

They are in a perfect place, smack dab in the middle, if I'd get a gioco this would be the one, but I don't like it, I prefer a BV or MM. :love:

5. Cute denaro & gioco...your back of your gioco looks like the front of mine lol.

6. **Perfect** print placement (at least for me!) I thought I did well with the cactus dogs on one side of my Denaro but yours is better!!

7. U got some nice placement there! Congratz!

8. Love your denaro. Too bad the adios and ciaociao are cut off. :smile: