Newbie and NEW PURCHASE!!!

1. HI everyone! I am new here and I just purchased Soho hobo 10601 in khaki/chestnut. Does anyone own this bag already, and if yes, what do you think of it? I am soooo excited and it should be here Thursday! Looking forward to meeting all of you!
  2. I don't own it, but congrats and welcome!
  3. I don't own it, but it's a nice, classic piece that will look great for years. Is it your first Coach? Congratulations and welcome!
  4. Congratulations! Welcome to tpf --you'll love it here!
  5. NO, it's not my first....I owned 10075, which is the same hobo but a different shoulder strap and I like the newer shoulder strap on 10601. Also, I own a camel leather bucket tote bag w/ matching wallet, and a khaki signature tote, and a few others...I cant remember!!!! I LOVE coach, so I was so excited to see this forum! Thanks so much!
  6. Congratulations and welcome to tpf =)
  7. I love the new strap too!!! Welcome to tpf! We'd love to see pics of your collection!!!:wlae:
  8. Congrats! I don't own that purse but own one simular to it and love it! Welcome to tPF! BEWARE...tPF is easy to become addicted to!
  9. Congrats and welcome!! :smile:
  10. Congrats on the new bag & welcome! :welcome:Yes, we would :heart: pics! :yes:
  11. Congrats and welcome!!!!
  12. Someone started this thread and then another person mommyville answered for the original poster. Are you the same person ? I'm confused ?
  13. She's my mom and she was using MYcomputer to post!!!!! SORRY for the confusion...she signed off as Shoppagrandma and my user was still up, she got very excited that her post was answered, so she replied using my user name by mistake! sorry for the confusion :smile: She is just excied to join!
  14. Welcome to tpf grandma and mommy!
  15. Thank you!!!! Mom (Shoppagrandma) will be on later when she gets home I'm sure to thank you too!!!!