New YSL shopping tote - thoughts??

Here is my tote in dark blush next to my new sac de jour. the leather feels a lot more sturdy on the shopping tote as compared to the smooth sac de jour. I've been using the tote everyday for about 4-5 months without signs of wear.

It's extremely light and carries a lot of stuff. Probably not the best bag to walk around in the city if you are concerned about pick pocketing.

Thanks for letting me share! IMG_1472187264.006355.jpg

Here is my tote in dark blush next to my new sac de jour. the leather feels a lot more sturdy on the shopping tote as compared to the smooth sac de jour. I've been using the tote everyday for about 4-5 months without signs of wear.

It's extremely light and carries a lot of stuff. Probably not the best bag to walk around in the city if you are concerned about pick pocketing.

Thanks for letting me share! View attachment 3449731

Wow, the dark blush tote is beautiful!

Do you happen to know what colour your wallet is called? Is it dusty rose? That's a stunning colour too.

Wow, the dark blush tote is beautiful!

Do you happen to know what colour your wallet is called? Is it dusty rose? That's a stunning colour too.

Thanks! It's darker than I thought it would be, but I do find it quite versatile.

The wallet is called "Fard". They had another one left on farfetch. It was the cheapest place I could find it on. Also saw a matelasse bag in that shade with gold hardware and it looked stunning.

Reactions: julietoscar
Thanks! It's darker than I thought it would be, but I do find it quite versatile.

The wallet is called "Fard". They had another one left on farfetch. It was the cheapest place I could find it on. Also saw a matelasse bag in that shade with gold hardware and it looked stunning.

I'm currently eyeing up a Large Chain Wallet in the dark blush as well as the "Fard" colour. Although, the beautiful tote is tempting me too! The price point for the tote is quite reasonable too, costing less than the much smaller Chain Wallets

I'm currently eyeing up a Large Chain Wallet in the dark blush as well as the "Fard" colour. Although, the beautiful tote is tempting me too! The price point for the tote is quite reasonable too, costing less than the much smaller Chain Wallets

I know! They end up being similar prices and it makes it hard to decide! Browns fashion from the UK had 10%off for new customers (code BFF10) and you're more than welcome to use my code with farfetch if you'd like 10% off there as well (code Nancy Piche). Good luck making a decision - either way is a great one!

I know! They end up being similar prices and it makes it hard to decide! Browns fashion from the UK had 10%off for new customers (code BFF10) and you're more than welcome to use my code with farfetch if you'd like 10% off there as well (code Nancy Piche). Good luck making a decision - either way is a great one!

Thanks for the info! I always like scoring a discount on designer items!

The shopping tote color looks great!!!!

Love the color of your tote. You've been using your bag for 5 months already. I'm just curious, have you tried removing the cover of the charm?

Love the color of your tote. You've been using your bag for 5 months already. I'm just curious, have you tried removing the cover of the charm?

Thanks, yes it was off for a few months but I popped it back in recently. It hadn't scratched but I wanted to keep it that way. Overall the bag feels quite durable. My two complaints are that there's no compartments in the interior (hence the low cost as it's simple to construct) and the suede lining catches on to things and is harder to clean. To fix this I just put all of my belongings in separate pouches. It's much tidier that way.

Reactions: bethanycrt
Thanks, yes it was off for a few months but I popped it back in recently. It hadn't scratched but I wanted to keep it that way. Overall the bag feels quite durable. My two complaints are that there's no compartments in the interior (hence the low cost as it's simple to construct) and the suede lining catches on to things and is harder to clean. To fix this I just put all of my belongings in separate pouches. It's much tidier that way.

I agree...I plan to buy a samorga! If only it had a pocket on the side instead of the pochette...the pochette is dinky imo!

Hi! I bought my SL tote in black two weeks ago. I'm quite satisfied, however the logo on the front of the bag is almost worn off. Have anyone experienced the same?

The tote is beautiful!