New YSL shopping tote - thoughts??

Almost two months in and I haven't stop using this bag, I tried switching back to my other bags, then at the last minute I will just switch back to this bag again. I absolutely love the design of the bag, and the size of it. Leather wise it's not as fragile as it looks or seem, and I haven't had any problem with the strap at all despite it looking rather thin.

Reactions: Sarabcai
Almost two months in and I haven't stop using this bag, I tried switching back to my other bags, then at the last minute I will just switch back to this bag again. I absolutely love the design of the bag, and the size of it. Leather wise it's not as fragile as it looks or seem, and I haven't had any problem with the strap at all despite it looking rather thin.
Thank you si much for that. I will ne getting it soon and share pocslobely day all

Well now, you certainly shouldn't feel bad because I actually went to the store and felt underwhelmed. I'm sorry that you had the hassle of have to ship the bag back...I feel guilty that I avoided it. And don't be sorry that you don't like it. I am happy that ladies here like/love it. Had it not been for them I wouldn't have taken the time to fight traffic to go see it. There will be plenty of things that tick the boxes for others and not for ourselves and vice versa. That's just the way it goes.

BTW, I never went back to the store. Again, if a seasonal color I like gets marked down during the next sale, I'll reconsider it...MAYBE.

Thanks for your empathy! I am of course happy too that other people here enjoy using this bag. I was really looking forward to do a reveal of this bag in this forum/ thread too but the bag I received just didn't sing to me at all. I thought at first that I wouldn't write about my disappointment because it is usually better to remain silent if you don't have anything positive to say. But then again there are other people who are also considering this bag and in that situation I'd also like to learn about the cons as well as the pros. I also still wonder if they have changed the sizing of this tote lately.

I hope you will love your Louboutin tote when you get it!

Last edited:
Thanks for your empathy! I am of course happy too that other people here enjoy using this bag. I was really looking forward to do a reveal of this bag in this forum/ thread too but the bag I received just didn't sing to me at all. I thought at first that I wouldn't write about my disappointment because it is usually better to remain silent if you don't have anything positive to say. But then again there are other people who are also considering this bag and in that situation I'd also like to learn about the cons as well as the pros. I also still wonder if they have changed the sizing of this tote lately.

I hope you will love your Louboutin tote when you get it!

Thank you. I ordered it last night.

I wonder the same too about the size. That would explain it. It looked so petite in person. Again, I admitted that I just assumed that it was the same or close in size of the NF. But I needed to remember that there are various sizes of that bag and this one wouldn't necessarily be the size of the largest. It's still on my radar. If I can get the green on sale, I'll buy it.

Still need to take some good interior shots, but thought I'd share this one of my bag at brunch a couple weekends ago!
windows print screen
Hello

I am addict to Louis Vuitton but I was looking for the same bag as Neverfull MM; and I saw the same bag as you have :love:; could you tell me if your YSL is heavy (because leather) ; how is it inside? I cannot see it well inside on their Website :girlsigh: TIA

Hello

I am addict to Louis Vuitton but I was looking for the same bag as Neverfull MM; and I saw the same bag as you have :love:; could you tell me if your YSL is heavy (because leather) ; how is it inside? I cannot see it well inside on their Website :girlsigh: TIA

It's just one big hole inside no interior pockets at all apart from the pouch that comes with it. I wouldn't say its heavy at all eventhough it's leather.

Ah ok; no interior pockets inside? Any D-ring or not ? Pouch looks small :girlsigh:
0fb14c2d9bb24a713092c73639dee2f0.jpg

4abd32c2ec6c7ae0db749d959547ff8f.jpg

fb5d1738e39051bd81920110b2b7a1e6.jpg

That's the interior of the bag, and the size of the pouch in comparison to my Balenciaga zip coin purse. Hope this helps [emoji4]

Sent from my D5803 using PurseForum mobile app

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg She arrived today! Beautiful, simple, understated and light. All the things I was looking for in a bag to use for travel.
I purchased the bronze color which is a grayish colour, I'll have to do an outside shot to do it justice. Size is what I was looking for, enough room to put in my 3/1/1 bag, wrap, iPad, travel wallet/passport and headphones
I do have a purse organizer that I'll try with it

I'm looking for this bag in ultramarine please. Does anyone have any mod shots? Does it have a purple-ish tinge? I'd like a bright blue and this seems like it is on screen.

I'm in Australia but heading to Las Vegas next month. Matches have it for AU$988 but no ultramarine. Anywhere else to buy online please or should I just pay US pricing which is about $300 more with the dollar exchange...

Many thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 2,246
Reactions: Acctt
I'm looking for this bag in ultramarine please. Does anyone have any mod shots? Does it have a purple-ish tinge? I'd like a bright blue and this seems like it is on screen.

I'm in Australia but heading to Las Vegas next month. Matches have it for AU$988 but no ultramarine. Anywhere else to buy online please or should I just pay US pricing which is about $300 more with the dollar exchange...

Many thanks!

It is bright blue! I have it and love it...I posted a small pic of it on July 4 on this thread. I bought mine in Europe so I can't help with the discount part. You will love the color.

Hi ladies after reading through this post non stop back and fourth I decided to take the plunge and purchase the tote from Selfridges in London. I didn't get a box, as I have way too many boxes and very little space for them but the bag of course came with its stuffing and two dust bags a Selfridges dust bag and a YSL one. The bag is sturdier than I ever imagined and although it's not as structured as the never full it can hold a TON. It's beautiful I love the little pouchette that's detachable. Let me know if you want more pics if you're on the fence take the plunge IMG_1471712565.063008.jpg