New York shopping for an L.A. girl?

1. I'm going to be in New York from the 24th-29th and would like to know if there is any shopping/sales I can't miss. I'm going to Billion Dollar Babes and hopefully the Intermix sale. Anything else I should know about?
  2. Definitely hit Century 21... preferrably on a weekday during a time that no one else would be there... either in the morning or early afternoon... tons of visiting people usually visit it, so it'll be packed either way.... but just saying that the place can get really crowded... walk up and down broadway in soho... below houston there are TONS of cute boutiques you should discover.... then there's always fifth ave shopping. :smile:
  3. Check out Loehmann's, Barney's Co-op and Marty's Discount Shoe Warehouse. New York Magazine is great, as another poster suggested, but also go to their site and sign up for the sales to be sent to you.

All the major dept. stores should have their Labor Day sales start up towards the end of your visit, so be on the lookout for those.
  4. Century 21. I love century 21. It's a department store and there's one nearby where WTC used to stand. It pretty much is like a TJ MAXX for higher end lines. They have bags, makeup, clothes and the shoe selections are great! I highly recommend it.