New York Post article, "Cachet & Carry," on spring it bags

1. From today's edition.

CACHET & CARRY - Fashion - New York Post Online Edition

(The text is difficult to read here, obviously; I recommend following the above link to the NYPost web site, and then using the zoom tool on your browser.)

[​IMG]

NYPost spread.jpg
  2. Thanks for posting!!!

3. thanks thats awsome!!! :smile: i acutally dont like that many of them tho, i love the derek lam one but someone on TPF already has that and i saw it and loved it but cannot afford it :smile:

And the only other ones i like are the michael kors metallic drawstring and the Zac Posen but DEF NOT in that color!!!!
    and the valentino is ok but its hard to tell the details in white, and mayybe the dior in a dif color but im not sure

but the rest i really think are yea i dont like them at all!

4. Here it is divided into four parts; may make it easier to view, especially if you "zoom up" the percentage on your browser.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NYPost spread1.jpg NYPost spread2.jpg NYPost spread3.jpg NYPost spread4.jpg
  5. thankks for posting!

6. They include three already on my list: (1) YSL Downtown, (2) Chloe Bay bag, and (3) Jimmy Choo Marin clutch! :love: :love: :love:

7. More proof that the NYPost is tacky and has no taste.

8. Well, we're all entitled to our opinions, of course. And not all of these bags appeal to me personally. But I would just politely disagree with you. I don't think that Chanel, YSL, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Chloe, Prada, Miu Miu, Valentino, Versace, Celine, etc., are easily written off as "tacky and tasteless." ;) I always find it interesting to see what different factions of the press annoint as "it" bags.

9. Really like that silver Miu Miu!

10. Thanks for sharing!

11. thanks for sharing... the layout soooo make the bags look less flattering :yes: