New York City, Monday!

Which One?

1. MC Noe

2. MC Speedy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey Guys.

Well, you all probably know, from my constant bickering, that my birthday was last month. I still have not picked out a b-day present, and my mother insisted that I waited till Spring Break for NYC to get my gift. You all know its going to be LV.

Therefore, I am leaving this Monday for NY to sign with a modeling agency there and do a few portfolio shots. I will be there for 4 days and will pick out my bday gift from LV; well of course!

Therefore, here are my picks:

1)MC Noe
    2)MC Speedy
    3)MC 'anything'

Thanks you guys :yahoo:

:heart: Sophia
  2. Have fun Sophia! I voted Noe. Happy Belated Birthday and my wish for you is the 1/2 inch so you can work it on the runway!
  3. Aw, thanks girlie. I love the Noe!

Doctor says I got maybe one more inch or two. Hopefully, crosses fingers!
  4. Congrats to you!!! I wish I could go there, then I could see my bf :sad:

Anyway, definitely go for the Speedy-you've wanted it for so long and it's such a great bag...get it!!!
    Again, congrats and have fun!!!
  5. Happy Birthday, girlie! I agree with Rebecca, get the Speedy. You have been lusting over it for so long!
  6. Thanks Rebecca! LOVE your pictures, i was checking out your myspace earlier, loving the new pictures girlie!
  7. Your right, I dont even care what color anymore!

Your simply gorgeous in your new avatar picture Michelle! Work it! :yes:
  8. MC speedy!!! Although the MC noe is really nice too...
  9. Well, thanks for all the aid you guys.

Im off to sleep, keep the poll going and comments rolling.

-mucho amor-
  10. I vote for the speedy.
  11. Aww thanks sweetie. :smile:
  12. Aww lol thanks!
    And I forgot to wish you an early happy birthday! :flowers:
  13. My vote went for the MC Speedy. :love:

Happy Birthday! :balloon:
  14. I'll go against the grain and vote for the Noe- it's such an elegant bag, and you'll see far fewer of them than the Speedy, which seem to be the most prevalent MC bag.
  15. happy birthday! i'm not a big mc fan but i think the noe is cute. whatever you choose is bound to be fab.