New Year's Eve...which bag?

1. Belated Merry Christmas and Chanaukah to all! With New Year's Eve coming up, I pondering the question....What purse to carry. This will not be as hard as you think. I am thinking pochettes as appropriate and only have two. One in traditional Mono and my brand new Damier ebonne. I don't have a glittery purse, and will have to travel for what do you think? Am not wanting to go and purchase another purse (ha), having PCPS (Post-Christmas Pocketbook Syndrome. Probably should be post-Holiday Pocketbook Syndrome, but anyway...
  2. What are u going to wear?
  3. I was leaning towards the basic little black dress or a black pantsuti....depending on the weather.
  4. Either one would look nice with black, but I'd go with the Damier as it's a little more unique.
  5. Well, what bags do you have? I myself might go with something a little bit more flashy.
  6. I was leaning towards that one . . . .probably should invest in a plain at some point.

7. That's it. My other bags are the usual Speedy type (LV) My others, kinda hohum. I have never spent a lot of evening bags, because they got so little use. I don't have the flashier bags, because I think they're not me. :yes:
  8. ^
    I'm the same way. I really need to purchase a nice evening bag. I have so many day bags, but not anything really dressy. Still, I think the Damier would be lovely. I have one (the Duomo) and it is quite special so I think you'll look nice.
  9. It might be better to be low-key, because we will start out early and work our way towards the countdown, so simple probably, is best.
    Thanks for you input.
  10. I think your mono pochette is fine.
    Im going to wear my Sophie on New years..Love little LV bags.
  11. I love them, too. I really love the Sophie, so elegant!
  12. miroir would be perfect
  13. I think the monogram pochette would look good.
  14. I would go with the damier since it's brand new!! Show it off :biggrin: