New Year's Eve: What Did You Wear ?

I'll probably be dressing casually. Lame as it sounds, I tend to stay in most New Year's Eves. I like having a low-key evening at home with close friends and family. That could also be because I don't live in an exciting city... :sad:

All my girls and I are wearing black dresses so I've decided on my Nicole Miller satin number and not sure on my shoes yet ;)

2f_1.jpg

I'll probably be dressing casually. Lame as it sounds, I tend to stay in most New Year's Eves. I like having a low-key evening at home with close friends and family. That could also be because I don't live in an exciting city... :sad:

Casual = comfort :heart: Having close friends and family around at a time like New years, is the best thing ever, no matter where you are !

Enjoy

I am probably wearing:

short strapless tartan dress with a large bow at the waist
black headband with a tulle bow and veil
black leather over the elbow gloves, scrunched down
either over the knee black boots or black strappy shoes with pom poms with or without black tights or over the knee black stockings
black tulle covered beaded necklace
red lipstick
no idea about the purse -- would love to have the Lulu Guiness lips clutch or Shu Uemura lips makeup bag but don't have them!

This clutch:

151-079-600-W_main1.jpg

snakeskin lips Red

£195.00
Dimensions: W7 H30 cm
Classic red snakeskin lips clutch bag in truly gorgeous Lulu Guinness style.

Yes, I know it's borderline hideous, but it's whimsical and flirtatious!

I am probably wearing:

short strapless tartan dress with a large bow at the waist
black headband with a tulle bow and veil
black leather over the elbow gloves, scrunched down
either over the knee black boots or black strappy shoes with pom poms with or without black tights or over the knee black stockings
black tulle covered beaded necklace
red lipstick
no idea about the purse -- would love to have the Lulu Guiness lips clutch or Shu Uemura lips makeup bag but don't have them!

Sounds fun !! be sure to post pics.

As for me, i do not know what i am going to wear.

I usually like to stay home on NYE, but this year BF wants to goto his friend's restaurant and hang out there all night.... so i'll probably wear my DVF gingham wrap dress.

All the places are way too crowded and i usually like to party on the eve of New Year's day.

i'm having a low key new years eve, just going out with my friends, as my fiancee is working the next day so he cant ome out:crybaby:

i'm going to a local nightclub with friends, wearing true religion skinny jeans, with a celia birtwell silk halterneck top, and some gorgeous black gucci pumps!
i hope it isnt too cold lol!