New Years Bag Resolutions

1. Is There A Bag That You Want But Havent Bought That You Want To Make A Resoultion To Buy In 2007?

2. My resolution is to NOT buy any bags in 2007 (OK, maybe one...:p )

3. I Want To Buy My First Lv Any Suggestions Which One?

4. My resolution is to try out some of the new comers to the purse industry this year. For example: Jalda, Tano, Gustto, Goyard, and Shalon. While the prices are not too much. I have ran across a couple of these on the net, and they are really nice.

5. Oh, yeah.....the Luba JChalla that is on sale at this very moment on Luna Boston. I have had my eye on that bag for about 4 months. The problem is, is that I just got a Cynthia Rowley for Christmas, and two days later, I went out and bought a Michael by Michael Kors Asbury satchel. I must have been crazy. Talk about being obsessed!!!!

6. Mono Speedy 30 - such a classic!

You should post this question in the LV forum - you'll get lots of great suggestions!

7. Definitely resolving to buy more of a broad range of LV, the LE's, the collectables and just about anything I d@mn well please! This will be my LV catch up year!

Starting with getting my grubby little hands on a sophie!

8. You are bad. I remember your lovely Cynthia Rowley you got for Christmas. Way to go.

9. Thanks for the tip will do

10. Speedy 25 is the best advice I can give...classic first bag!:yes:

11. As I'm priced completely out of Hermes, I might be lured over to the dark side by the B Bag gals! Looking for an LV Sophie though...so is everybody else!!!!

12. Not to tempt you or anything, but if you use the code "grechen" you can take an additional 20% off at Lunaboston.com

13. Actually, in the coming year I'm going to try to focus a bit less on bags and more on my overall look. The big thing I want in 2007 is a Rolex.

14. I agree with this!

15. My resolution is to stop buying plain black messenger bags.

OKAY so they hold all my stuff, but they're not remarkable.