New Year Bday Bag Purchase Update!

1. http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/woo-great-new-year-news-224442.html

Theres the previous thread from the original poll! Thank you so so much to everybody who voted :smile: i still cant make up my mind so im going to go to LV 2moro probably and scope out some bags.

As you know i worked last night and earnt £175 so i thought i was half way to my speedy, but my parents have offered to pay for the camera which i purchased a few weeks ago so now ive got a budget of about £650, which was a HUGE surprise!!!!!!!

So now i have even more choice of what to buy, i think in my heart what i really want is a speedy so im going to stick with that :smile: I Shall keep you updated as to what i get, and of course will take loads of pictures!!!!

2. Congrats on your new purchase and the speedy is def a great purchase.

3. YAY!!! Can;t wait to see what you end up getting!

4. wow £650 is alot, what about getting something different than a speedy, alot of people have a speedy, what about getting the Mattise from S/S 2008, its limited and you will be one of the only people with one ??

5. I love the idea of a Speedy!!!! Take pictures! Of all my bags, my Speedy is still my favorite.

6. If a speedy is what you really want, go with that, and maybe you can add a small access. with it! Good luck and post pix when you get it!!!

7. I have three Speedies and love them all! Go for it!

8. oo a Mattise i havent heard of that, i shall see if i can find any images..... Thank You Socialite :woohoo:

9. I think that the speedy is an excellent choice!
    Happy New Year

10. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see what you pick out!!!