New Wallets

Tarababe

O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
I have not bought a Mulberry wallet in a while and was considering one of the new styles. I ordered a couple from .com but when they arrived I was somewhat disappointed.

Firstly the hardware seemed so small and cheap compared to that on the older style which is the brass style.

Also the inside and the leather seemed a bit plasticky.

What do others think and does anyone have one of the new style purses?

I have tree continental wallets.
And a french purse, with front plate.

Saw new ones.
To be honest, all new coca print-assisted leather looks plasticky to me. And no tree.:shocked:
Plus, new wallet configurations--pockets, slips, etc.--seem less useful & easy.

I agree - the new leathers just look and feel plasticky to me. I really don't like the print-assisted leather - it makes it all look like it belongs inside a car, not on a bag.
The crossboarded type that is supposed to look hand rolled IMO looks dry and like it is cracking (but that's just my opinion - I might be wrong). Like this one: http://www.mulberry.com/gb/shop/wom...-midnight-tan-racing-green-crossboarded-calf#
Picture below is of a new Bayswater.
crossboarded%20calf_zpswu3pba8x.png

I was told in the Westfield store that the hardware has been made lighter. I personally think that makes it feel cheaper. I guess there are some people who like it because it makes the bags and purses easier to carry.