New Wallet

1. Any ideas for a new cute wallet? Please post pics!!!!

2. I'm on the hunt for a new wallet, too.

3. I love the paddington wallet but its just too darn expensive!!!:amazed:

4. hmmm, whats your price range? I love LV suhali wallets, here are pictures for the post! These pics are of the LV Porte Tresor International, and their new L'Inséparable GM.

wallet.jpeg wallet2.jpeg wallet3.jpeg wallet4.jpeg wallet5.jpeg
  5. I am looking for a wallet too. I want to spend around 300 to 400 on it. Not too much because I value bags and shoes more!

6. I just got an apple green long mulberry on LVR for $150; there on sale; for the life of me I couldn't find something like it in Atlanta.

Since I got the roxanne, I've been digging the leather. Can't wait to get it.

7. i have a bifold checkbook-sized Fendi zucca wallet. i actually really love it, it's help up phenomenally, the leather on the inside is pristine and the outside is wonderful even though i got a junior mint stuck to it one time.

i only paid $150 for it on ashford.com.

8. where did u get the mulberry wallet?

9. No balenciaga wallets on bluefly...are they gone already?!?!?!?!?!?

10. I just got this Salvatore Ferragamo wallet:

[​IMG]

11. thats a cute one

12. They're backkkk. 3 overly priced (for something on sale) long wallets and 3 mini coin pouches. :lol:

13. mine is currently a black coach which i love..:love: but i really want to buy a new one soon..
    these are the ones i have in mind..:amuse:

1) chanel.. cambon black with inner pink..(anyone knows if they do make this any more?)..:oh: took the pic from eBay..:huh:

2) Mulberry.. Small wallet..:amuse:

3) Swarovaski Evita brown wallet.. (i saw it IRL and fell in love with its color, until now its the one i am thinking of getting.. if i dont find the chanel maybe):smile:

4) Swarovaski iceland wallet

5) Swarovsaki Henrietta Wallet

..and the search goes on ;)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
  14. Jeanna, i love your wallet!!!!!!!!!!

on topic...i :love: chanel's cambon wallets