New violet MU clutch w/my PT

hc1871

wantsilverreissue227
Feb 23, 2006
Well she finally arrived from BNY:tup:. I had her shipped out UPS Ground, took about a week. Not too bad since there was a holiday.

Here are a couple of photos of my new MU clutch with my violet PT. My MU is a lot darker then my PT.

My PT is breaking in pretty good. I guess she is about a month old now.

So yummy and gorgeous! The burst of color is amazing! Congrats on the stunning bags/color. My RH Violet City arrives tomorrow and after seeing these pics, I won't be able to sleep for anticipation of it's delivery tomorrow morning!

So yummy and gorgeous! The burst of color is amazing! Congrats on the stunning bags/color. My RH Violet City arrives tomorrow and after seeing these pics, I won't be able to sleep for anticipation of it's delivery tomorrow morning!

Thank you! you will LOVE your violet city!!!! It is a great color. So far it has gone with everything I have worn.

Thank you! you will LOVE your violet city!!!! It is a great color. So far it has gone with everything I have worn.

Thanks, I can't wait for it to arrive! Though I must admit that I think that this color POPS more with the GH, like yours. I got the RH only because I have 2 GH bags and a 3rd would be too much of the GH. I LOVE yours with the GH.............You definitely have the better bag!!!

WOW!! BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!!!
attachment.php