New Violet Day and shots of my tiny Bal family

1. Hello all,

I just wanted to share my newest acquisition with you! I purchased my first Balenciaga bag, a 2007 Black City, on the first of September, and on the first of December my Violet Day arrived in the mail! I love them both so very much. I did not own an everyday black bag until this one, and I don't really have any purple in my wardrobe, so I feel like I can wear the Violet Day with anything. Today was the first day I carried it and I loved it!
    Balenciaga Duo.jpg Balenciaga Violet.jpg Balenciaga Duo Close.jpg
  2. Two gorgeous and very different and very versatile bags. Congratulations! I just adore Violet!

I wish you well,

3. congrats!
  4. [​IMG]
    very nice! congratulations :smile: i just know you'll love the violet, it's so easy to wear!
  5. Thanks, Bridget S., Addicted Ali, and Pluiee! I agree that Violet is versatile. Who would have thought?
  6. congrats on your new violet day! so pretty! love them both. what a great collection you got there.
  8. Wonderful! I think the Day is my new favorite Bal style, and love it in violet too :tup:
  10. That color is stunning :nuts:
  11. gorgeous, congrats!
  12. pretty, pretty, pretty! enjoy :smile:
  13. Thank you, thank you, everyone! I'm really proud of my new bag! It's not like I did anything special to get it besides spend too much money, but I really love it!
  14. Wow, the color of your Day is especially pretty! The violet just radiates! And I love your black too, so classic.
  15. Congrats! You are so patient when it comes to buying new Bbags. It's worth the wait!