New Vernis Colour and LVOE Collection Official Launch Dates!

I talked to a REALLY nice lady at 1866 Vuitton.

She told me that the heart coin purse will be limited.

She also said that there will be some new vernis flat pouches in 3 different colors: red, fuschia and clear?!?!?!

Also, she said that there might be a MC heart shaped accessory??

She said she had nooo info about the white Epi :sad:

:huh:oh they are bringing fuschia back? yay! i hope this is true...but it feels to good to be true! clear would be interesting, although i'm not sure how fond i'd be of letting the workd see what i carry in my purse! haha!

So the heart shaped coin is going to be limited. Aww I won't be able to buy one then - they will all be snatched up by VIPs ;)

I'm really interested in seeing the color - as an option for a new Vernis French Purse or Vernis Koala Wallet.

And of course anything Heart Shaped, I love hearts!!! I really can't wait lol. This is my 3rd post on this thread. :lol:

I went into the store in Sydney yesterday and asked one of the SA about the new colour. So she looked it up on her computer and I saw it upside down(from the other side of the desk). There are the coin purse and another flat coin purse and then the other standard Vernis bags and it looked really pretty with the hearts on it. I actually put my name down for the Roxbury Drive because I thought I can have over the shoulder or handheld. She said that it would be out prior to Valentine's day but that they would probably get them in January.