New Upcoming Coach purchase...What to get?

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
Ok so the bag I want is not available at the outlet or the boutique near me. The boutique said they can order it and I will recieve free shipping. But I could order it myself to.

The ones I am really drooling over are these:

LEGACY SIGNATURE SATCHEL Price: $648

In this color.
10341_BKHEB-1_d2.jpg

LEGACY SIGNATURE SHOULDER BAG Price: $378

In the Brass/Khaki/Ebony which won't be available til April.
I'm thinking this one might be too small for me. I'm looking for a big one since my first purchase was a small fap bag.

10339_BKHGD-1_d2.jpg

MANDY SIGNATURE COURIER

Either in the white or Brass/Khaki/Ebony. This is the one I really want but I wish I could see it in person.

10342_BKHWT-1_d2.jpg

Does anyone have either of these purses?

I'd like to see pics if you have any.

Thanks!:smile:

Okay, I have three Legacy pieces in the khaki/ebony combination: the shoulder zip, flap and wristlet. I love that combination (obviously). While I think that the khaki/white combination is more summery and just as pretty, I think the khaki/black can be worn year around, whereas the white cannot. As for bag style, I like the shoulder bag or Mandy courier the best. :yes:

Okay, here is what I am getting (maybe this weekend if my SA lets me!!)

10330_B4PD_t.jpg

I think I may return the white large ergo hobo. It is just so freaking big!!! Instead I may get another Ali but in white.

I have the legacy signature shoulder bag and it is not small by any means. It is truly my favorite bag (right now :biggrin: )

Really?I I want a big bag and by the dimensions it doesn't seem that much bigger than my SOHO Flap bag, which is 10 1/4 (L) x 6 1/8 (H) x 3 3/4 (W) and the Legacy is 11 1/2 (L) x 7 3/4 (H) x 3 1/4 (W).

What all do you fit in there?

I don't know why I like big bags, it's not like I have a lot of crap to put in them. LOL

I have the shoulderbag in leather and if you tote a lot of stuff I would go with the Mandy - much more roomy. The satchel is nice too- but is a pain to wear on your shoulder. I have a chelsea satchel and I generally have to wear it in the crook of my arm and with all the toddler crap I tote around I am lucky I have any feeling in that arm at all!

Yeah I'm thinking I might go with the Shoulder bag and buy a wallet and maybe the fragrance too.

Woot. But I want to wait til it is available in teh ebony. Do you think I can call the Coach store and have them hold it for me when it comes in or is available?