New type of fakes?

1. I went to my doctor today and she was admiring my Chanel pearls. Then she said that she goes to a lot of flea markets:shocked: and that now the counterfiters are coming out with fake Chanels that have interlocking circles and there's a part that you can snap off once you buy it to make it the interlocking CC's.:wtf:
  2. I'm slow . . . . I don't understand. That part about snapping off. . . .{?}:shame:
  3. I kind of didn't either. It sounded like the metal OO's were made with a perforation that would let you snap off part of them on the sides to make them into CC's so that the counterfitters could say they didn't sell you a fake Chanel, they sold you a bag with OO's on it.:shrugs: Sheesh, what will they come up with next?
  4. craziness!
    actually a long time ago, i was in the chinatown in nyc and this peddler was showing me these "prada" bags. they had the triangle metal logo which you can interchange with other metal logos like "guess?".
  5. I swear, what will they come up with next?
  6. Oh, how sad.
  7. These counterfeit manufacturers are REALLY annoying. And there doesnt seem to be anything that can be done to stop them... :shrugs: how depressing. :sad::sad: