NEW Turtle and Ocean Key Chains! PICS!

1. Here are the Turtle and Ocean Key Chains!

I bought them at Coach today!

The floor set wasn't out yet, but these were out as well as the Stripe Ponytail scarf, which the SA convinced me I HAD to get! LOL!

The SA told me the Carlys would be out tomorrow with the new floor set!

I also stopped by Macy's. No Coach on sale. They did have some Ergos, but nothing new or limited. Asked for the friends and family coupon and I got one!

ENJOY!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love that ponytail scarf! I'm gonna have to get one. I saw the turtle charm in store today and it was just ADORABLE!

3. i use to own 4 turtles. i love the turtle charm & i must have it soon !

4. Thank you for posting those pics! I LOVE them!

I'll definitely have to get both now. :yes: I spend a lot of time at our lakehouse in the summer and that would be so cute to put on my bag which sits on the chair for everybody to see. :p

5. The turtle is awesome! I absolutely love him!

6. You're welcome!

I DO own a turtle...a red eared slider!

Unfortunately, she has no use for a key chain!:lol:

7. can i ask the total for the 3 items? i think im goin to have to make the same haul but i wanna know if i can afford it!!

8. OMG - I have to have that turtle....I love it! Looks like I'm stopping at Coach tonight :graucho:

9. Bess,

The turtle key chain was $38.
    Ocean key chain $58.
    Scarf $38.

It was like $140. total with tax.

10. sooo worth the $140. your stuff is too cute!!

11. gah! i want that scarf!

nice haul!

12. that turtle is too darn cute. i'd buy it but i have no idea where i would put it!

13. oh its amazing i am calling my store to see if they can hold them for me! :smile: yay!

14. what does it say on the tag for the scarf so i know what i am asking for :smile: thanks soso much!

15. I showed the turtle picture to three of my coworkers... they better get me that Coach GC for my birthday (my office pools together and gets everyone a $65 giftcard for their birthday, usually seophora or something for the girls but they all know I love Coach)! If it's Coach, it's all spent already heehee! :heart: