New Trunks and Bags Chaine, Cles and some other additions !!

1. I really like the Trunks and Bags line...and LV has put out some new pieces that I absolutely needed to add to my collection !! I am really not a fan of putting small charms onto an LV bag, but this chain really is an exception !! Here are my new LV pieces :

The T&B Chaine
    [​IMG]

It can also be used as a nice LV coin charm bracelet:
    [​IMG]

And here it is on my Alma and Speedy:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I also bought the T&B Cles, but it's not really as nice as the Chaine, but could make an excellent keychain:
    [​IMG]

2. And here is the Vernis Violette Cles that I wanted, after seeing how beautiful the color was:
    [​IMG]

3. Oh, and I had been looking for a new pair of black LV sneakers since forever, and came across these, the impulsions sneaks...very comfy !!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And with my Mirage Speedy Noir....
    [​IMG]

I guess all I need now is my Montorgueil (Feb) and I'm set until.....summer?? lol........

4. Congats!!! I love trunks & bags also.....the charms look really good against the Damier SPeedy!:tup:

5. Great new haul!

6. congrats travel everything is beautiful!

7. Congrats! Love the chain on your Alma. :love:

8. OMG!!!!!!!!! I NEED that charm! can you tell me how much it was? thanks! everything is gorgeous! love that mirage!

9. wow, I like that T&B chaine ... of course I LVoe the Violette cles and those shoes ... wow wow wow! Congrats!

10. congrats, I love everything! The sneakers are especially hot, is that a new design?

11. ^^^^
    Don't know where you are kim, you can find it on elux !!
    Chaine was $410, cles $315 ?? can't remember right now...

12. ^^^^
    yep they're new.
    They're actually men's sneaks, they found them in a very small mens size for me...

13. sweet, thanks so much!

14. oh wow!! I looooooooooooooooooooooooove your mirage speedy noir :drool::drool::drool::drool:

15. I love the charm! Everything else is great too, but the charm makes me sad because banned :p