New Tods Bag On Elux? What Do You Think?

1. [​IMG]
    I am kind of digging this bag..what do you think?Love the color....good mommy bag.....Anyone seen it IRL?

2. ooh the leather looks yummy...love Tods

3. I haven't seen it yet IRL...was at the Waikiki Tod's yesterday.

Love it - classy, understated yet luxurious - typical Tod's! :love:

Plus an outside pocket! Which definitely makes it a mommy bag!!

4. I really like it! Not too flashy, looks extremely functional & the color is yummy!

5. I love Tod bags...my avatar is one of them! You can't go wrong with the quality and durability so you should get it.

6. I like that one better better than a lot of their bags. I know the quality is very good, but the style on so many of them just seems really awkward to me.

7. The pocket on the front reminds me of my kate easy media bag. I looks like its the same color too, which I really love. I think it would be great bag.

8. I really really like that bag! I don't own a tods and I don't really know why. Maybe it's time!!!

9. I like it. It even looks like it would be good as a work bag. Looks like you can fit a laptop, files, and other essentials in there easily.

10. very simple yet has very good quality..

11. I dig it. I keep waiting for their new F/W runway bags to come out though, and according to their CS, it might be in July.... *hops excitedly*

12. nice design but the leather looks really scratch-able to me.

13. Hi Jill,

I saw it IRL a few days ago. I like Tod's, but found this particular style (Kate Computer Bag) a bit too boxy & structured -- gave me a briefcase (business like) feeling.

14. Like it!!! If the price is right, I'd go for it.:yes:

15. its cute but not really jumping at me.