New to TTC...Hi!

1. Hello ladies.
    I just wanted to introduce myself to the TTC thread...
    I am 25. DH and I have been married for 5 years and I will be going off BC in exactly 1 month so we can officially try! I am super excited, and scared at the same time. I have had problems with cysts on my ovaries, but the Dr. said he didn't think my ability to have children would be affected. I wanted to say hello to everyone! So, Hi!!:flowers:
  2. Hi! Welcome!! Good luck on TTC... Keep us posted.
  3. Hello and welcome to a great place to discuss TTC!! We are here for you if you have questions or just need to talk. If you don't already have this book, get Taking Charge of your Fertility. It is a great book that will help in the process. Many have gotten pregnant within 2 to 3 months after getting this book.
  4. Thanks so much!! :ty:
  5. Welcome Korilynn! Do I know you from somewhere :graucho:
  6. No, Beejerry..I've never seen you before....:sweatdrop::whistle::cool::biggrin: LOL
  7. Oh and good luck!!!
  8. Welcome! Good Luck to you :heart:
  9. Thank you! Mssmelanie, I've seen you around the Gucci thread as well! :shame::flowers:
  10. Welcome, I am pretty new here too!!
    Good Luck!
  11. I heard (or maybe read in TPF) that you release more and better eggs right after you stop birth control...
  12. I read that too...I think on here.
    Sounds good to meeeee....
  13. Hello Kori! I'm new here too. My DH and I are going to officially start TTC after my AF leaves. I just ordered the Fertility book and bought the Clearblue fertility test. Good luck:heart:
  14. Good luck to you too, Alo6!! Keep us posted!
  15. Welcome and good luck!