New to this forum!

Did you know that there's a LeSportsac outlet just south of Bellingham? It's in the Seattle Premium Outlets in Tulalip.

I went shopping in Bellis Fair, Burlingham and Premium Outlet at Tulalip last Wednesday. The Macy in Bellis Fair didn't have any Tokidoki bags. And they were selling Le Sportsac items at full retail prices.

The Le Sportsac at Premium Oultet had Adios Stars only. I remember they've got Nuvola, Zucca, Ciao and Ciao Ciao, etc. They were sold at 30% off retail.:yes:

Me too! :nuts: Thanks for the link. I'll probably check out The Satchel Shop at Park Royal!

Hi, so you are leaving LV for a moment and looking at Tokidoki, like me:P.

I've visited the Satchel Shops at Richmond Centre, Coquitlam and Park Royal in the past 2 days and found that Park Royal carries most Tokidoki bags and wallets. I think it's because people in W. Van. are less interested in this line. I'm new to Tokidoki, though, and I can't remember if it has got what you want.

Oh yes, it's got some Inferno wallets.

I've visited the Satchel Shops at Richmond Centre, Coquitlam and Park Royal in the past 2 days and found that Park Royal carries most Tokidoki bags and wallets. I think it's because people in W. Van. are less interested in this line. I'm new to Tokidoki, though, and I can't remember if it has got what you want.

Must go to Park Royal!!! :nuts: Do you happen to remember the approximate prices? I actually go to Park Royal quite often (was just there on Wednesday) but never go inside the Satchel Shop.

Wow, so many people from Vancouver here!

Must go to Park Royal!!! :nuts: Do you happen to remember the approximate prices? I actually go to Park Royal quite often (was just there on Wednesday) but never go inside the Satchel Shop.

Wow, so many people from Vancouver here!

I just remember the prices of the ones I'm interested. Stellina $175, Ciao $160, Zucca $250(?)

Arnott, sometimes you can email them and ask. :smile:

Here are two more Inferno Bambinos:

BIN 121CDN: http://cgi.ebay.ca/NWT-LeSportsac-T...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Ending tomorrow, no bids, currently 99 (I bought my bag from this seller): http://cgi.ebay.ca/LeSportsac-Tokid...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm going to Bellingham this weekend to buy fall clothes; I might have to drop into Macy's and see if there's anything there.

Thanks for the links. I want one that has the devil roasting a weiner though. Also, I'll check out Park Royal first because I'd rather buy it in the store rather than through ebay.

You're going to Bellingham THIS weekend? But tommorrow's the last day of the weekend.

Yes! Theres still Inferno stuff at Park Royal! :yahoo: I hope I can find one with the devil roasting the weiner. Also hope I like them when I see them irl.

No it just means that usually they only get in a limited amount from suppliers, since they're typically not sold in Canada. Good luck, Arnott -- I love Pacific Center but I never thought to check there... I thought Satchel Shop had closed there, though. It's been a while since I've been back!

No it just means that usually they only get in a limited amount from suppliers, since they're typically not sold in Canada. Good luck, Arnott -- I love Pacific Center but I never thought to check there... I thought Satchel Shop had closed there, though. It's been a while since I've been back!

Oh no! :Push:

I could be wrong! But I think it's on the Starbucks/Tim Hortons side of the mall, which I know has gone under major renovations... I remember it used to overlook the old foodcourt. You should definitely call tomorrow and make sure!