New to this and looking for my first handbag and purse

what do you think about this? this is something that I really like... is this the most popular designer bag out there?
41206_BBWBK_d2.jpg

Whether it's commercial or overrated, that's subjective...if you like it, then go for it! The same can be said for LV, too. There's a whole sub-forum of Coach fans here. If you post there I'm sure they can help you find the perfect bag (and accessories). Happy shopping!

when I first read your thread, I thought COACH haha coach probably is your best bet. Mockinglee is right, its a great starter bag, with good prices.
I have 2 pieces of advice for you

1. pick something you LOVE bags are expensive, buy something you'll like almost forever (I say almost cause bags change and there are so many gorgeous ones out there haha)
2. Try and stay away from crazy colors (hot pink, lime green) get something that you can wear with everything, cause I'm sure you'll want to

at the end of the day...the choice is yours but I'd still LOVE to know what bag you pick

I appreciate the advice... I'm looking at the Coach range now and I'm loving it...

Pixie I understand what your saying about the hot pinks... they look great now but I can't imagine loving it for many years... I think thats why i've always stuck to my simple colours.

I'm still trying to find my way around here and only just noticed the Coach section... this place is amazing... and I also found an outlet mall a couple of hours away... which would be a well deserved drive i'm sure!!

I think i'm addicted already... all I have to do now is add some pieces to my wardrobe