New to the world of LV

1. Hi, new to the world of LV and to this forum! Just got my Damier Speedy 25. I didn't notice at the store, but just noticed that it's made in USA, and there are no serial numbers inside the bag. Is this right?:confused1:

2. yes, thats fine. dont worry at all. a lot of the newer speedys (whether damier or original monogram) are being made in the USA. France, Spain, and USA are all places where they make them. if by "store" you mean LV store, you really dont have to worry about it. if you bought it somewhere else, like eBay, id suggest you post a pic in the authentication thread of this forum just in case. otherwise...CONGRATZ on your new purchase! i have mono speedy 25 and LOVE it!

3. Welcome and enjoy your two new worlds, LV and tpf! Be careful, it won't be your last, especially if you stick around here!

4. Thanks! I think my date code starts with N and numbers... hope that sounds right.. my wishlist is getting bigger after reading some postings!! :cutesy:

5. Congrats on your bag!!! Beware though, this forum is addciting!!! :smile:

6. Congrats! Damier Speedy 25 is a great bag. I am using mine today too. Mine was also maide in USA and the datecode should be underneath the interior pocket. If you flip up the pocket, you will see the datecode on one of the leather tab underneath. :smile:

7. Congrats!!! ITA ^^^ it's very addictive.

8. Congrats and welcome

9. Congrats on a great bag! It won't be your last!

10. congrats! damier speedy25 is one of my favorites and most used bag ;)

11. Great classic! Congrats!

12. Welcome,you are going to love it here. Enjoy your new LV.

13. Congrat, i think you should post a picture. =)

14. Congrats on ur new bag=)