New to the site - got Spy on Friday

beautiful bag!:love:
btw, can you wear the spy bag on your shoulder or is it a forearm kind of bag only?

TIA

London Karen~

A most excellent choice!! Enjoy in the best of health! :yahoo:

Tia~

I have no problem using the SPY as a shoulder bag, but I guess it would all depend on the size of the individual's arm and what kind of clothing they are wearing.

I'm not sure it would fit over a heavy coat, but I live in Arizona so I don't wear heavy clothing too often! :yes:

Hi
I am also a newbie to the site and received my new zucca spy a few days ago after having it authenticated on the fourm.
I have wanted this bag for so long and first seen it in Fendi Rome
when on hols last July. First thought it might have been a bit too big, but I really love it.
Ordered on Tuesday from ******** and it arrived on Thursday along with the Fendi Selleria in the pic with the spy. I was like a little kid ripping off the wrapping paper and admired them both all day. Had my spy out on Saturday and got so many compliments. Would definately recommed this site.
I have included another pic of some of my other bags,
Next on my hit list to get - MJ black quilted Venetia and Balenciagia.

Love this site sooo much.

Attachments

• SSL20644.jpg
    SSL20644.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 26
  • SSL20650.jpg
    SSL20650.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 20
Hi
I am also a newbie to the site and received my new zucca spy a few days ago after having it authenticated on the fourm.
I have wanted this bag for so long and first seen it in Fendi Rome
when on hols last July. First thought it might have been a bit too big, but I really love it.
Ordered on Tuesday from ******** and it arrived on Thursday along with the Fendi Selleria in the pic with the spy. I was like a little kid ripping off the wrapping paper and admired them both all day. Had my spy out on Saturday and got so many compliments. Would definately recommed this site.
I have included another pic of some of my other bags,
Next on my hit list to get - MJ black quilted Venetia and Balenciagia.

Love this site sooo much.

Ooh, they are gorgeous! Many congrats!

I was worried about mine being too big as well but it's perfect.

Tia, I can put mine over the shoulder wearing most things other than a very thick coat. It was one of the things I was worried about as I thought it might get stolen if I wore it on my arm.

I love the spy more each day!

Hi
Thank you Karen, everyday I like my spy more and more.
Like you I love bags and the pics are only some of my collection of bags and shoes.
I save up and go out at least twice a year to outlets in Florence, and have picked up some amazing bargains.
Enjoy your spy