New to the forum and in search of a City

1. Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and not very knowledgeable when it comes to Balenciaga bags so I was hoping you could help me please.

I'd really like a RH City and have done for some time but I'm a little bewildered by by the colour choices available.

Ideally I'd like an Anthracite or a grey/charcoal colour and was hoping somebody could tell me if these are available in London or the UK in general? I don't know if there are actually any greys still available or if they were to begin with but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :smile:
  2. Welcome to Balenciaga!

I'm sure you'll buy more and more BBags once you have your first taste.

For first bags, most people stick with traditional colors: Black, Grey, Anthracite, Marine, or some sort of Brown. You have to decide which color you'll be more comfortable wearing and what you'll use the bag for.

In London, you try Harrods and Harvey Nichols. Try on the bags first, sometimes the color choice will be VERY obvious against your complexion and style.

Have fun! Please post pics once you get it. :yahoo:
  3. Ah, so they did! Thank you for pointing it out as I'm half asleep and it looks like I may be in luck :smile:

Now I need to wait for my Chloe Bay from LVR and see if it's worth it before I pin my hopes on a city!

4. Thank you so much! I am dreading getting the bug as I have a tendency to overbuy when it comes to bags but other than the very bright green and the gorgeous anis, nothing has caught my eye so far and I don't want to get black as my sister has it and it was her first designer bag.

My only concern about the anthracite is that it looks very blue and I'd ideally prefer a more grey/charcoal colour.

I called Selfridges and Harvey Nics today in London and they had a very limited collection but I will try Harrods and HN in Edinburgh too. There were some lovely turquoise colours in HN london though.....I am going to stop looking now!