New To Purse Forums

1. Hi Everyone. I'm new to the purse forums (my mom told me i should sign up.) My name is Ashleigh, i'll be 22 in 2 weeks, and I am awaiting the arrival my first coach purse. Thought it is NOT the first coach item i have (it will be the second) it is actually my first PURSE. I have a coach wristlet i bought earlier this year. I am excited about my purse, and wanted to know if anyone else had it and liked it. It is the Holiday Patchwork Gallery Tote.
    [​IMG]

Just thought i would jump on in and say hello!

2. I personally do not have this but my best friend does and she loves it! I am thinking about getting it too! Congrats on the new bag and welcome!!!

3. i don't own the tote personally but i've always loved this shape. congrats on your first bag purchase! (btw i'm actually your age too :biggrin:)

4. Hello, Welcome, I am relatively new here too but have been posting a lot in the last few weeks. I love this bag ! This is my favorite patchwork I have seen, it is adorable and versatile !

5. Welcome to the purse forum!

I don't have this particular tote, I have the one from a few years ago, I love it! It is one of my favorites! Nice and roomy. I'm sure you'll love it!
    Congrats!

6. Welcome to TFP!! I don't have that bag, but I've seen it; it's very cute!!

Congrats on your first Coach bag :smile: Just to let you know, this forum can be VERY addicting :yes:

7. Welcome Ashleigh! I am sure your mom is a pretty smart chick to have you sign up on TPF, though it is addicting!!!!

Cute bag. Wherever did you get your fabulous taste in purses?

:lol:

Glad you are here.

8. Welcome Ashleigh!!!
    These forums are a great place to get advice and just obsess with people who are supportive of the bag habit!!

Love that bag! i actually just saw it in person the other day and I fell in love slightly!!

9. Welcome!!! :tup:
    Love the bag, congrats!!! You will love it here.. and hold on to your wallet because it is about to go for a ride!!!!! :p

10. Welcome! Love the bag. Congrats on your first Coach bag purchase.:tup:

11. Welcome, Ashleigh!! Love your bag!!!

12. When this bag/patchwork combo came out...I was NOT a fan of it. Thought it was way too busy.

but...like all the other patchworks I've written off...I've really come to appreciate this style. It looks awesome in person I think, and am thinkig of getting myself a piece eventually...

ENJOY your new bag!

13. Welcome, Ashley! Congrats on your new bag!

14. Love it! Welcome!!

15. Welcome Ashleigh, nice bag! Enjoy it.