New to Prada, Please Help

1. I am very very new to Parada, I am so in love with this bag. I must have one. This is just bad timing for this listing, I am waiting for a bonus check that should be here the end of the month. Can anyone tell me the style number or another way to search for this bag. I will be able to purchase new when the bonus check comes and would love to have this as my first Prada.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160208267043&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

TIA, I am so desperate.

2. Has anyone ever bought a Prada from Celebrityowned on eBay?

3. Does ModaQueen.com and designerposse.com sell authentic bags? I found the older Prada BR3408 I have been searching for on both of those sites.

4. NO NO NO to modaqueen and designerposse

5. What about indulgencehandbags.com or dluxbags.com or ampmfashion.com? Why do they make it so difficult. I simply want this beautiful bag, my first Prada and everywhere I turn it looks like I am looking at FAKES!!!!!!!!!!! I know it is an older bag, I am slow to decide and see nothing in the current season that truly meets my needs. I dream about this silly bag. Any help would be so appreciated.

6. I'd say no no to any websites other than what was mentioned (styledrops and r-f.com). Yes, you can get some from reputable sellers on eBay but try these two websites first. Also, bluefly.com has some great pradas that are legit.