NEW to Prada, Fall line sucked me in!!

1. Ok, so can some of you post your new Fall 06 bags for me?
    I am really loving the styles and the leather on these new bags!

I've only bought Chloe, Balenciaga, MJ and LV in the past, but I think my closet is about to welcome a new Prada!

Can someone please point me in the right direction in order to look at these bags and their names so that I can get a grasp of this line?

I ADORE IT!!

Particularily one I saw on Liv Tyler a week or so ago...

I love finding new things that suit my tastes!!!
    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. Hey Winona! I have to admit...I have been looking at the new Prada bags myself. Take a look at Neiman Marcus online - in the Prada shop. They have quite a few of the Fall '06 "runway" bags.

3. Great thanks!!
    I never know where to loo, and I totally blame it on being Canadian. ;)

4. Hey Winona!!:p ...I know, I went to Holt Renfrew today in Prada - they have NADA!!!!Has not come in yet....go to NM - good luck Winn.:heart:

5. Ugh, they don't have the style I want on NM.
    I'll have to go into the Nada Prada Holt Renfrew and ask to look at their order books to see what it the style is called.
    BOO!!

6. here's my antic cuervo shoulder bag :love:

DSC06015.jpg DSC06016.jpg DSC06033.jpg
  7. It's beautiful!

8. winona-girl, i've just cheated on my b-bags too, with my new miu miu :yahoo:

NMV8483_mn.jpg
  9. I saw one from the fall line on Lucy Liu earlier this summer.....it was gorgeous! The leather was amazing and the shape was similar to a balenciaga.....love this line!

10. I am sorry but I have to cut you off. You have gone bag crazy as of late and I am concerned.

11. ^^ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...dude...Im so in that category too..LOL:roflmfao:

12. Girls, I haven't bought Prada or Miu Miu in years (I will post pix of my cool stuff c. 1999 a little later), but y'all are corrupting me!! And that fall line is TDF. Oh boy.

13. chichi, I HAVE gone bag crazy, but I really think the Prada and Miu Miu fall bags are TDF. The best line this fall.

14. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: