New to MJ- need opinions on MJ Faridah please!

1. What are your thoughts on this bag?
    http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7246093/c/66985.html
    [​IMG]

what would you wear it with? Obviously it is casual, but i'd love some ideas.

Also, does anyone here have this? how do you like it?
    thanks so much!
    C

2. I almost got this bag on eBay but got outbidded and now I'm glad I didn't win. It doesn't look as though it would hold its shape, the print is cute in a granny/sofa sort of way. I do love the shape of the Faridah though. I recently got a Beth Faridah bag from the bluefly sale. But if you like the more slouchy look and the color works with your wardrobe I say go for it.

3. I guess my question is does it look like an MJ bag? Meaning for those in the know will they be able to tell that's its MJ? Is this a popular look/style?
    thanks again
    C

4. The Faridah is a popular style, but in leather. I have the Faridah in black leather and I really love it. Very versatile. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I'd hold off on getting a mj or mbmj in leather if you're going to spring for a mj/mbmj bag. im not too keen on the colors of the bag you posted pics of. i like solid or more neutral colors.

5. What is the closure like? Is the magnetic press stud and folding over bit of fabric reliable? To me, the fabric design is more signature Marc than leather, but it would be better if it came with a zip closure.

6. That bag is currently the free bag with purchase bag at Saks.com. If you spend $350 on mbmj apparel you get the bag for free. This usually means a lot of them show up on eBay cheaply. Just fyi. Also, because it is a gift with bag, I think for the mbmj nerds it would be unmistakably marc.