New (to me) Turquoise and Eggplant

1. My two new babies came today. I have to say, the beauty of the turquoise really took me by surprise!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BEAUTIFUL!!!:nuts:

3. Ronda, they are GORGEOUS! :nuts: :love: The turquoise looks so vibrant, and I just love the color on the eggplant. :heart: Congrats! :yahoo: :yahoo:

4. Very Gorgeous! My two fav colors! Congrats!

5. OMG, that eggplant is FANTASTIC! I love the color on this... you are a lucky gal!! Congrats!

6. :heart: :heart: wow two beautiful twiggies! yum yum!!!

7. beautiful!

8. congrats :yahoo:i especially love the turquoise 05!

9. Congratulations! Pictures absolutely don't do justice to the turquoise. You are one lucky gal to own one!

10. two of the most beautiful colors ever!!! :love: i really like those colors on the twiggy style, too!!!

11. They are beautiful! Can't believe they both arrived on the same day! Congratulations! :yes:

12. those colors are gorgeous! i believe i feel the stirrings of a new lemming...for eggplant...noooooo! :sweatdrop:

13. Actually, I had a mind blip on my first post (stunned by the bags)? One arrived Wednesday and the other today.

14. BEAUTIFUL! Congrat!! I wish I can get my hand on the turquoise one~~

15. OMG, they are like delicious candies. I want to eat them. Congrats on those twin beauties!!!!!!!!