New To Me - Balenciaga Violet SGH Work From LVR

1. She arrived at 10:15 A.M. Here are photos!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have shown my new violet next to my Balenciaga eggplant city. I have also shown both of them next to an eggplant that I grew in my garden. ;) I love my new bag!!! I wasn't sure about the SGH, but in real life, love it! Can't wait to use it. Now we are going out to Waffle House - yes, an upscale eatery - what can I say! I love their waffles - they are kind of skinny and so good!

2. Oh. My. God. :nuts:

That is Gorgeous! I like Violet much more than Eggplant, myself! And I love it with the Silver GH!

3. :drool:Purple lovers go get 'em. Wow! Enjoy your new bag!!

4. AWESOME pictures. Thanks so much for the comparison photos! The violet is closer to the eggplant than I would've guessed. They're almost exactly alike....both are STUNNING!

5. That is a gorgeous shade! I love it! Congrats.

6. Oh wow that is seriously yummy!!! Im loving the violet, congrats!!!

7. Never thought it'd happen, but I actually like Violet more than Eggplant! It's an amazing color! Wear your new bag in the best of health!!

8. Sooooo pretty!!! Congrats!!!

I can't wait to get my Violet! :yahoo:

9. Nice eggplant!!

Seriously: love your new violet. :yahoo:

10. :wtf:

11. OMG- that bag is stunning. I love it. I want the make-up and the coin purse in Violet.

Congrats Lovely!! Love your thread

12. The violet looks amazing with the GSH. And I love the violet way more than the eggplant - I think the violet has a richness to it that the eggplant lacks.

13. W O W !!!!!!! I'm not a big purple color fan, but you're bag is stunning!!!!

So, the Violet is already available in Europe, huh? Dang ... I'm headed over there next month (mid-Sept) ... hope they still have some in stock!

CONGRATULATIONS on your beauty!!

14. ^^ yay, congrats girl, it's gorgey!!! :yahoo:

p.s. and i can't believe that amazing eggplant
    from your garden is real :nuts:

15. love love love it! and it's extra sweet next to the real eggplant! enjoy them!