New to makeup

1. I'm new to wearing makeup and have the slightest idea where to begin.:confused1: I want to create a more natural look and don't want to appear as if I'm wearing makeup..I just want to start off slowly and then eventually branch out, since this will be a whole new world. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Depending on your complexion.......if it's pretty clear start with a concealer just where you need it...maybe redness around the nose? If your skin needs some evening out start with a tinted moisturizer...if its too heavy, add a drop of facial lotion to it.
    I would then suggest just a black mascara for your eyelashes, some light blush on the apples of your cheeks and a lip gloss.
    Hope that helps!
  3. how old are you?
    If you are new to makeup, I wouldn't assume you need a foundation or anything of that sort.
    I would browse around Sephora(on the web)
    I would look for an eyeliner, mascara and subtle eyeshadow. Also a nice lip gloss
  4. I'm 22 and thanks for the suggestions.:yes:
  5. You don't tell us your age, but I'm going to guess that you are very young, and suggest that you start off with a tinted moisturizer/sunscreen and clear lip gloss.

That is all that lots of girls under 30 or so need, maybe a bit of mascara on special occasions!