new to LV

1. I am a KOOBA girl at heart, but am leaning towards trying out LV (KOOBA styles are getting a little weird lately). I was wondering what would be a great first LV? I like something small-med sized (I only carry a checkbook, cell phone and makeup), I'm only 5'2" so something huge looks ridiculous on me. Please help me, lovely ladies of LV!!! :yes:

2. The damier Belem PM is a really cute little bag, it's about 10"W x 7.5"H x 5.5"D. According to damier fans, damier bags are pretty well indestructible ... also it's not too pricey so might be a good place to start.

In epi leather, the Segur and Jasmin are both very elegant small hand held bags, or if you prefer a shoulder bag, maybe have a look at the Madeleine. I'm 5'0" and they're all bags I have or am planning on buying or would consider. Have fun!

3. Do you prefer handheld bags or shoulder bags?

4. I like both, but shoulder ones seem to slide off me since I am small.

5. Pink Cupcake, where do you find a Belem? I couldnt find it in eLuxury..is it an older style?

6. Speedy 25! I used to be really into Kooba, too, but their recent stuff is kind of funky...it doesn't even LOOK like Kooba anymore, KWIM?

7. I love Kooba too, but welcome to LV!

Try an epi pochette, since you carry so little. I'm also 5'2" and I prefer smaller bags, but have the speedies in 25 and 30.

8. This is the Damier Belem PM:
    [Pic is from eBay's Ultimate_handbag]

[​IMG]

I suggest the Pochette Cite:

[​IMG]

and the Pochette Ipanema:

[​IMG]

9. wow thanks for the ideas guys! I appreciate it!

10. back to Belem, where could I locate that?

11. that's super cute! Kinda spendy though...but I am lovin the style..!

12. Whats the weight on these bags in your opinion? I find KOOBAs really really heavy, and that's why I am kind of looking for a diff brand.

13. I like the speedy 25. I don`t have one, but I will eventually! Lol! Good luck on your decision! (The bag you chose is georgous!)

14. I have the belem pm. it's kind of unique.