New To LV & The Site! *Question*

1. Hi everyone,

I'm so glad I came across this forum--it's great! :yahoo:
    This weekend I'll be buying my first LV (a Speedy 25 in monogram canvas). I'm also thinking about buying the Pochette Tikal and was wondering if LV sold any type of wrist strap for this. I noticed on the forum a few people had a "gold chain" attached to it. Thanks for any help any of you might be able to give me. :smile:

2. I don't have an answer to your question. I just wanted to Welcome you to the Forum. It's a great place.

3. Welcome to TPF!
    They do sell the chain I'm not sure if you have to order it. It runs around $70.

4. welcome to tpf!!!

5. Welcome to the Purse forum and congrats on your purchase....there are two different straps you could try out, a pochette strap ($58), a wapity strap ($78...I think), and the gold chain strap (don't know the price on that one). Just stop by the boutique and take a look at those, one should work for you! :smile:

6. Welcome to tPF!!

7. Welcome!

8. Thanks everyone for the info and welcomes :smile:
    I'll check the straps out in the store, though I think I'll end up going with the wapity - that's most along the lines of what I'm looking for.

9. You can buy the strap, my Mom got it when she got her Pochette Tikal (she has the whole Tikal family). I don't remember how much it was.

10. welcome

11. Welcome~ I'd love to see your model pix of mono speedy 25 if you don't mind sharing w/us. Have fun in LV store!

12. welcome :flowers:

13. welcome on TPF!

14. Wecome!:welcome: I love the pochette tikal and with the strap it is adorable...would love to see it!:yes:

15. Welcome...and congrats on your soon-to-be new LV!