New To Forum, Wanted To Say Hi

1. Hello To Everyone, Just wanted to introduce my self, and to share my anniversary present with everyone. My hubby ordered me the Legacy Signature Satchel (Brown) I have been eyeing this purse for so long and was so upset when they took it off the Coach website, but called them and they still had some left in inventory, (boy was I lucky) anyhow it will be here on Thursday I cannot wait. So Coach Girlies guess I am one of you now. I AM SO EXCITED.:yahoo:
  2. WELCOME!! Cant wait to see your new beauty!!:nuts:
  3. I love that bag, it is one of my favorites of all time ! Happy anniversary and welcome to TPF. Can you post pics when you get it ?
  4. Welcome Beebee!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!
  5. Welcome!!!! :flowers: Congrats on the new bag, can't wait to see pics!!! You will love it here.. hold onto your wallet!! :graucho: :p
  6. Welcome! Please post pics of your new bag when you get it! I'm sure you're going to love it.
  7. Hi! I am new as well!!!
  8. Thanks girls for all your kind words, I sure will post pics when I receive the bag. so excited. Thank you all.
  9. Welcome and Happy Anniversary!! :flowers: We can't wait to see pics of your new bag-you'll soon see that we have an insatiable appetite for pics on this forum!
  10. WELCOME to all the Coach Newbies!! SO EXCITING!

11. Congragulations and Happy Aniversary!
    Welcome to tPF BTW!!
  12. Welcome! And congrats on your new purse!! I hope you love it! I have the same one in Brown Sig, too. Can't wait to see your pics!
  13. Welcome...we definitely want modeling pics of your gorgeous bag!
  14. WELCOME!!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!
  15. Welcome - can't wait to see your pics!