new to forum & just made 1st Chanel purchase!

1. hi Everyone!

I've been browsing these forums for awhile. I've also been admiring all of your beautiful handbags. I believe this was the reason I finally decided to splurge and get the medium Cambon tote..(see pic below). I got it in the black w/ white logo. Can't wait to get it, hopefully by Friday. I really like the Medallion Cavier with silver hardware alsoo. Since this was my first purchase I felt a little less guilty buying the Cambon priced a lil lower.. :wtf: I also think this bag will be something I can use daily.

My heart already goes nuts when I see this back. I can't imagine when I get it... :nuts:
  2. Nice choice.... you're going to love it. Welcome to the 'Chanel club'.
  3. <------------ I have the medium one bl/bl cc's and I LOVE it!

4. Hey, You have purchased such a cute handbag, good choice, you are going to love it! You will have to post pics when it arrives!
    Welcome to the Purse Forum!
  5. Welcome to tPF! And great choice for your first Chanel bag :love:

6. Welcome!!!!! Congrats on your new bag!!!!!
  7. WELCOME!!!!! Congrats on your new bag!!! Post pics when you get it!
  8. :welcome: Welcome to the forum!! And congrats on your first chanel! You'll love it! So.....what's your second chanel purchase gonna be?? The problem I have with chanel is that I can't stop at one!!!:wlae: It is highly addictive!!:yes:
  9. thank you everyone for the nice welcome. I will definately post pics once my baby arrives.

GTOFAN: I love your black/black totes. I had such a hard time deciding on whether I wanted black/white or black/black.

PGN: I am scared of my addiction already & I haven't even gotten my 1st one in my hands yet. I do know I want a white handbag next. there are so many to choose from though. but in the meantime I will enjoy my Cambon when it arrives.
  10. congrats!
  11. Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first Chanel purchase. :biggrin:
  12. Welcome Staceyy. The black with white CC's is a fabulous choice and the Cambon style is so fun. You'll love your tote I'm sure. Congrats and be sure to post your pics when you receive it!
  13. Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics.