New to forum and questions authenticity on Ebay item!

1. Hello Everyone!

I purchesed an "authentic" Gucci purse off of eBay and recieved it yesterday. I have never owned a real or fake purse over $400.00 so I am clueless on what to look for and since its a far drive to any Gucci retailer and a 50/50 shot that they will help me, I was wondering if you ladies could assist me! :confused1:

Nothing came with the purse, no dust bag, no authenticity card, no tags and the seller has sold multiple designer purses for much more than I won the bid for this one with all positive feedback so I have some faith. I
    don't know if you can tell by the pictures, but can someone give me their honest opinions because the seller does take returns within 7 days for authenticity issues.
    I uploaded the pics from the eBay auction! I appreciate it whatever help I can get!

gucci.jpg gucci2.jpg gucci3.jpg gucci4.jpg gucci5.jpg
  2. i think you would get more feedback if you were to post this in the gucci authenticity thread...hope you got a real gucci =]
  3. Thanks! Didn't Know There Was Such A Thing, New To The Forum And There Is So Much Information It's Overwhelming!