New to chanel

1. Hello there!
    I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of this bag I have seen?
    Could someone tell me what colour lining, hardware and what the handles should look like etc?

I really appreciate your help :smile:
    [​IMG]

2. The hang tag is wrong in the picture. I've never seen Chanel have a tag with C's on it like that. I've only seen that on fakes.

Although I love the Cambon line, I do not consider myself an expert. Theres also a thread to have bags authenticated.....you can always post there and the experts will tell you if something is real or fake.

Here's the authenticating section:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/authenticate-this-chanel-17674.html

3. the hand tag as in the white price tag as such attached to the handle?

4. Yes. The one in your photo looks like it has large CC's on it, something I see only on fakes.

If I see Chanel in Neimans or Nordies, the only hang tag I'll see is is a price tag, and it's usually not right on the front/outside of bag.

In the boutique, it's usually inside the bag....either attached or just placed inside somewhere.

5. If you click on the link it says: This designer handbag replica comes with...

So, no, it`s definitely not a trust-worthy retailer and the cambon posted there is a fake.