New to Chanel- Patent blush?

1. Hi everybody! I believe this is my first post in this forum ;) I have a small collection of Chanel, mainly a few east west bags and the older version (chocolate bar bag), as well as the caviar bowler. I popped into this forum to browse through and wow, there have been some great styles lately! I am especially interested in the patent blush bag I'm seeing on some of the looks gorgeous. From what I am hearing, it is sold out though? Is this true? I'd really like one, but would like to know if anybody has the scoop on its status before I go on a wild goose chase..

Also, was the navy patent also limited? I'm guessing those are quite hard to find...

Thank you! :heart:
  2. If I am remembering correctly, CHANELBoy posted in the shopping forum that Nordstrom Mall of America has the Navy Patent right now...

I do believe the Blush is sold out. I know Personalshoppers has had some on eBay, but her markup is extreme! If you really want it, it's one way to get it. You could also always call customer service and have them try to track one down for you.
  3. CHANEL at Nordstrom Mall of America has style A01112 in navy patent leather for $1795. This was from the Cruise 07 collection.

The above was from his post. I don't know if it's still there, but for whatever it's worth... Good luck!