New to B bags....& I bought 3 in one week!!!

1. I have been lurking around this forum for a while.......looking at everyones bags, the colors, the leathers, and the styles. I used to be heavily into LV (for years), then in the past 3 years I got into Chanel (I still love Chanel)....but I kept seeing the B bags in my NM.....I'd go over to them and touch them, and try them on, but I never bought one.

Well, I decided I finally was going to get one......but what color, and which style?????? I saw this Part Time with GSH and loved it. SO I bought it last Friday....here it is:

[​IMG]

Then, I decided to get a First....the Part Time is great for an every day bag, but for evenings...or days I want to carry a smaller bag, I figured the First would be perfect.....only my NM didn't have any colors I wanted.

I called Bal NY and asked for Daphne (after reading here how great an SA she is), but Daphen wasn't in. I spoke with Daisy and asked about the Rouge Vif and the Bleu Roi......she said she had both instock, so I paid over the phone by CC and she shipped them out to me. I got them early yesterday morning (I live in NJ, so shipping from NYC is very fast).......I was so pleased when I saw them.

My pictures really don't capture the colors of these bags....with flash they come out too bright, and w/o flash they look too dark. It's cloudy here so I can't get natural sunlight today........so here they are: My "first" Firsts!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am sooooo in love with these bags!!!!! The reference section here really helped me decide which bags to get in what colors. I can't wait to get more!!!!:wlae:

2. Congrats on your new B bag collection. All are great choices and i love the colors :smile:

3. WOW... love the Mogano (i think) with SGH. :nuts: THe blue Roi is stunning as well as the Rouge. Looks like your acquiring a bBag rainbow~! Congrats on your goodies, great pictures as well. :tup:

4. wow!!! welcome to the balenciaga sub forum!! You have a wonderful collection so far!!!

5. Lovely collection. My fave is the sienna.

6. Welcome! Your bbags babies are beau! I especially love your PT Mogano or Sienna in SGH...I wouldn't have imagined that combo together...but it looks gorge. The rouge is TDF and lastly the bleu...very deep. Thanks for sharing!

7. WOW! Congrats!! is that first Tomato?

8. Congrats on your first bbags! I must say you made some excellent choices! They are all stunning!

9. Welcome to bbags! Congrats on your 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd bags. Good picks!!! =)

10. :nuts: Congrat!
    What a nice choice colour for you first, 2nd and 3rd B bags! :heart:

11. Congrats!!! Love your rouge vif.

So... They still have bleu roi & rouge vif? :drool:

12. OMG congrats on your new additions! They are TDF!

Btw, nice bed! Heheh I have that comforter too :yahoo:

13. You go girl!:tup: They are addictive - aren't they??!

14. Congrats :yahoo:and welcome to the viscous cycle.:graucho: You will be doing this for a long time.:yes:

15. W O W. What a great start. Those are 3 seriously GORGEOUS!!!!!!! bags. All 3 of them, specatuclar color and leahter and you took fabulous pictures of them. Daisy did a great job, those are really beautifl Balenciaga's. Congratulations!! I'm not a blue bag fan, but that bag is really :drool: