New to B bags....& I bought 3 in one week!!!

Jan 13, 2007
I have been lurking around this forum for a while.......looking at everyones bags, the colors, the leathers, and the styles. I used to be heavily into LV (for years), then in the past 3 years I got into Chanel (I still love Chanel)....but I kept seeing the B bags in my NM.....I'd go over to them and touch them, and try them on, but I never bought one.

Well, I decided I finally was going to get one......but what color, and which style?????? I saw this Part Time with GSH and loved it. SO I bought it last Friday....here it is:

bbags019.jpg

Then, I decided to get a First....the Part Time is great for an every day bag, but for evenings...or days I want to carry a smaller bag, I figured the First would be perfect.....only my NM didn't have any colors I wanted.

I called Bal NY and asked for Daphne (after reading here how great an SA she is), but Daphen wasn't in. I spoke with Daisy and asked about the Rouge Vif and the Bleu Roi......she said she had both instock, so I paid over the phone by CC and she shipped them out to me. I got them early yesterday morning (I live in NJ, so shipping from NYC is very fast).......I was so pleased when I saw them.

My pictures really don't capture the colors of these bags....with flash they come out too bright, and w/o flash they look too dark. It's cloudy here so I can't get natural sunlight today........so here they are: My "first" Firsts!!!!

bbags010.jpg

bbags007.jpg

bbags016.jpg

bbags017.jpg

bbags013.jpg

I am sooooo in love with these bags!!!!! The reference section here really helped me decide which bags to get in what colors. I can't wait to get more!!!!:wlae:

WOW... love the Mogano (i think) with SGH. :nuts: THe blue Roi is stunning as well as the Rouge. Looks like your acquiring a bBag rainbow~! Congrats on your goodies, great pictures as well. :tup:

Welcome! Your bbags babies are beau! I especially love your PT Mogano or Sienna in SGH...I wouldn't have imagined that combo together...but it looks gorge. The rouge is TDF and lastly the bleu...very deep. Thanks for sharing!

W O W. What a great start. Those are 3 seriously GORGEOUS!!!!!!! bags. All 3 of them, specatuclar color and leahter and you took fabulous pictures of them. Daisy did a great job, those are really beautifl Balenciaga's. Congratulations!! I'm not a blue bag fan, but that bag is really :drool: