New Tiffanys bracelet

1. Ok as some of you may remember, I asked for opinions between 2 bracelets. The heart charm bracelet or the toggle heart bracelet. I finally went to South Coast Plaza today to buy the silver cleaning cloth and had to decide. I tried on both and turns out the toggle just felt a little heavy. It really weighed down the entire bracelet. Plus I have small wrist which made it seem really big. Pow pow in your face feeling, lol. So I just went with the simple heart bracelet. I totally love it, I think it's a classic piece although many people have it. I see now why many have it. :tup:
    IMG_1778.jpg IMG_1781.jpg IMG_1784.jpg
  2. You can't go wrong with this one, it's classic!
  3. very nice!! congrats to you
  4. Had you picturised the bracelet on your wrist may be we could have commented better as to whether it was suiting you or not.Nevertheless it is a beautiful piece of antique.Preserve it.
  5. Congrats!
  6. Congratulations! That's a great bracelet, such a classic.
  7. Excellent choice! I see you got the polishing cloth from Tiff.. way to go.. now your silver will look fantastic all the time! (I love the smell of that cloth.. :p )
  8. It's very cute!
  9. Congrats! It is a terrific bracelet and I hope you enjoy wearing it!
    I have it and I always love seeing other people with it too; it's like a little club. :smile:
  10. Congrats!!
  11. ...wearing mine right now... in my PJ's :p

Congrats :smile:
  12. Congrats! I haven't worn mine in a while. I'm thinking I might have to pull it out!
  13. Beautiful! Congrats!
  14. Congratulations! I have that one, too! I'm thinking of getting charms to add to it; hope they won't be too heavy. Enjoy your new bracelet!!!
  15. Gorgeous, congrats!!

My heart still skips a beat when I see that signature blue box... ;)