New tan Paddingtons on NAP.com?

QuirkyCool

Quirky and Cool
Mar 20, 2006
they are stocking a "tan" bag,but it's a totally different colour to last year's tan/cognac...it's a more yellowy,truer tan...anyone know whether this is a new colour?

Sigh...I do believe that tan is still the best colour in which the paddy ever came :biggrin: .

Attachments

• tanpaddy.jpg
    tanpaddy.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 69
Exactly...I have the original tan,and while mine isn't the very orange variety it certainly has more orange than this one!!

I prefer this to the whiskey...having seen whiskey in real life finally I don't really like it at all.

I am absolutely in love with the tan. This is the version that made me want to stop buying groceries so i could save up enough to buy it. I agree that the whisky looks better in pics than it does in real life.

Mammab posted over on the Fashion Spot that her local Nordstrom (Washington State) received a huge shipment of Paddingtons in the new fall colors. One of the colors she described looks like "coffee with a lot of cream" in it. I wonder if this is the new tan? She also mentioned the orange which she loves and someone posted a picture of her orange Paddy. It's a bright pumpkin orange.

Kem, I agree. The original tan is still my favorite Paddy. I ate a lot of cereal to afford that bag!