New Sunnies!!!

NikkiLeanne

Mar 5, 2007
I've been pining over a new pair of sunglasses for quite a while now and finally decided on a pair of LV Obsession Carre's in Light Glitter Honey...I was so excited and I received them today but I don't know if I love em' on me.. The glasses themselves are goregeous..but don't know if i'll keep them. I hate not having any LV's close by..however without further adew my new sunnies....

Attachments

• Me1.jpg
    Me1.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 223
Nikki, I actually took some time and really thought about how they looked on you. I like them. They are a nice shape for your face. The color goes well with your coloring. My vote is for you to keep them. They look great on you.

Nikki, I actually took some time and really thought about how they looked on you. I like them. They are a nice shape for your face. The color goes well with your coloring. My vote is for you to keep them. They look great on you.
Awww thanks :smile: it makes me feel a lot better. It's hard buying things like this sight unseen.

All you guys rock..thanks for the comments everyone!

They look so good on you. You should keep them. I had purchased the tortoise ones but exchanged them for the Honey Glitter and I don't regret it. Keep 'em, keep 'em!!!!!!