New Sunglasses

1. Well I decided that I really did need a new pair of sunglasses as my current pair, which I love to death, have seen better days. So today I went shopping and ended up buying a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo's.

I loved them in the store, but now I am home I am feeling a bit of buyers remorse :shame: They are quite different to my previous styles I have worn and I am not sure if they are "me". Additionally, now having tried them on again, they feel a little like they are slightly pinching behind my ears, which they weren't doing in the store. Is this something that I can get fixed, or will it go away with wear?

Thank you for your opinions and please excuse the "mug shot" photos :p

Three.JPG Four.JPG One.jpg Two2.jpg
  2. I LOVE Ferragamo so u know u get a thumbs up from me!:nuts:

3. Very pretty! I'm having the same problem with my new Chanels. In addition, they also pinch my nose. I think it may be due to them being much heavier than glasses I'm used to wearing. I don't know what, if anything, can be done about it. Sorry.

4. You can take them into a eye glass place and they will shape them to fit your face. I do this with all my glasses. Its a must!! I think you will love them when they fit you properly. Very cute!!!

5. Those are cute , U maybe be able to an eye glass place and have them adjusted

6. i like em! I think they look really nice on you! Great tip about the eyeglass place. Never knew!

7. I :love: them!:biggrin:

8. they're fabulous :smile:

9. I love Ferragamo, but never tried their sunglasses. I think they look good on you, but it's hard to judge because I don't know your style?! To be honest, they look alittle overwhelming for your beautifully shaped face....if you have doubts, I'd return them. Have you tried Chanel or Oliver Peoples, they are pricey but well worth the money.

10. Looks good on ya!

11. love 'em! :love:

12. Looks good on you!