NEW Summer LV RAOK Sign-Up & Rules *Please Sticky*

Just a quick update:

I have sent questionnaires to everyone who is currently participating.
If you DID NOT receive a PM from me tonight....please PM me immediately!

And no worries...if you still want to get into the RAOK there is still time!

You guys rock....I've already had so many quick responses to the questionnaire!!!

I've started transferring them into files....so if you PMed me BEFORE midnight last night you should have received a confirmation PM from me that I received your questionnaire. If you have not (and you sent it before 12:00 AM) then please PM me...it may have gotten lost.

I should be working on the people who PMed me after midnight later this afternoon!

And still lots of time for people signing up....I just wanted to stay on top of things so we don't have any delays in getting started!

Yet another update:

Everyone who PMed me their questionnaire before 3:45 PM EST should have receive a confirmation PM back from me.
If you have not then that means your questionnaire probably got lost in cyberspace...so please PM me!

If you do not see a questionnaire in your PM box...then please PM me as well!

Oh and BTW...we're up to 52 people now (including myself!)

^^ I was wondering if you were joining twigs! but you're gonna know WHO your buddy is!!

LOL....I know...I'm still trying to figure out if there is some way I won't know...but with my spreadsheet and everything I will!!!

I hope whoever gets me won't be bummed out :confused1:

I should PM one of the other RAOK administrators and find out what they did about that!

Hey I have a suggestion Twiggers maybe have someone help you with this and divide the people into 2 lists then that person will assign your buddy to you and you can assign a buddy for them also. Just an idea....

No problem Karman!!!

Shazarae....I though about having my hubby help....but in the end I would end up having to see the full list because I'll need to be addressing any problems, answering PMs, etc.

I spoke with a couple of the other RAOK administrators...and they said they've all participated...and although their buddy knows that I would know it was still fun. They also mentioned that most of the international guys/gals end up knowing who they have right away.

A couple people had PMed me asking when they were going to get their buddy.

Since the deadline to sign-up is the end of May...I will be sending out notifications of your buddy assignment on Friday 6/1.

Had a couple new people sign up today...so we're at 54 now! So exciting to see some people from Spring RAOK in, and also some people who haven't participated before!
And still lots of time for people to sign up :smile: