New Suhali Color!

1. I went to LV today to pick up a little something and also to inquire about a few Suhali bags. I have been thinking of getting a Le Tal in the Geranium color and asked my SA if it was easy to get my hands on one. She said that the color was the least favorite among clients, so it is very easy to transfer in but I should hold off since there is going to be a new red color added to the Suhali line very soon.

If it's anything like the Pomme color, I am SOLD! My SA is going to call me as soon as they come in so I can take a look. I can't wait!

2. Yay, congrats! This is definitely going to be one of the new colors...from what I hear, there are going to be quite a few new Suhali colors this year.

3. Gosh, I guess I've been living under a rock! Hehe. I know there's an orange color, too. I would die if they came out with a pink color.

4. wow! i would love to see a red suhali, but i hope they dont cancel geranium. i love it! its my favorite!

5. oooh a nice deep red would be amazing :smile:

6. Oooohh...the orange sounds good, but somehow everytime I think orange, it's Hermes. Gosh, pink, that would defn get me off my feet and there in an instant!

7. It's not going anywhere soon, since my SA said I would be able to choose from the two reds but she did say it would be next to go. :crybaby:

8. I agree with the pink...I'd love a L'Epanoui (sp?) PM in a pale pink!

9. It would be TDF! Something like the Pomme color! :love:

10. Seriously!! I would wait outside until the store opened for a Suhali bag in pink. Haha. Kidding.

11. YAY!!! thanks for the info :biggrin:

12. I can't WAIT to see this new color!

13. No you are not! Haha, I know I would be camping outside for sure!:graucho:

14. Wow! Pink would be a popular colour.

15. thx michelle for the update :smile: